Terms and Conditions
If you require any more information or have any questions about our terms and conditions, please feel free to contact us.
To ensure fair access to all, the following conditions apply:
- It is particularly important to realise that the maps might not be reliable. FootPathMap is not a complete or accurate map and should not be used in such a manner that deficiencies, omissions, inaccuracies or errors could result in death, loss or injury.
- Content of subscriptions is subject to change. Some of the data is based on 3rd party services which we have no control over.
- We will endeavour to ensure that the service is always available as is reasonably practicable.
- Access will be available for one user only. Simultaneous access from multiple computers can cause suspension of your account.
- We reserve the right to impose a fair usage limit and the right to suspend the service in cases of misuse.
- Free Trials are on a one per household basis.
- All paid subscriptions will renew automatically (unless cancelled).
- To prevent abuse of this service we reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
- The information, products, and services included on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. FootPathMap.co.uk provides all content in this site "as is" and without any warranty of any kind.
- FootPathMap.co.uk makes no representations concerning the suitability, reliability or accuracy of the content or the service provided on the site for any purpose. We disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, in connection with the content and the services provided on the site, including conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no case will we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or other damages including, without limitation, lost or delay of use, lost profits, loss of data or any other damage in contract, tort, equity or any other legal theory, even if advised of the possibility thereof.